It’s hard to believe, but Discoverup and ParkSlop Productions have once again decided to embarrass themselves by presenting another season of the God-awful, phony, horribly insulting waste of celluloid known as Alaskan Bullshit People.
I guess it’s the last hoorah before the family ends up serving jail time for defrauding the state of Alaska.
Let’s take a look at what we can expect from this (last) season of this despicable band of scamming grifters:
- BullshitBilly and the family will start the season by crying and whining about how mean bears tore down their shanty village. Look for lots of ‘whoah is me’, ‘future at stake’, ‘family in jeopardy’ quotes from the puppy dog eyed lead miscreant.
- They will claim they ‘lost everything’ (much like they did when the gubmint burned down their house, when mean neighbors set off fireworks and scared them away, when they scuttled their boat, etc.). However, there will be numerous times where we are told bullshit stories about various items that they have had with them for years.
- BullshitBilly will fall into another one of his work avoidance coma’s.
- DuhVinciNoah will invent the most moronic, useless items ever conceived by anyone.
- The over/under on the number of times SpotlessAmi will say the word ‘grandbabies’: 810.
So, sit back and relax as we digest another helping of the worst TV has to offer… Alaskan Bullshit People. Episode recaps to follow…